Friday, April 5, 2013

This Time Baby I'll be Bulletproof...Coffee

Riddle me this - butter + coffee = fat burning secret? Yes! I could not believe it either, so naturally I had to try it myself. While, I can't support the fat burning claims just yet (I've only tried it once), I can tell you that it is delicious, and nutritious! So if you're curious about being bulletproof, check out the recipe below.

Ingredients 



  • 6-8oz of black brewed coffee 
  • 1 tbsp of UNSALTED grass-fed butter
  • 2 tbsp of MCT oil or Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 
  • Cinnamon to taste (optional - provides a little extra flavor, and metabolism boost) 



Instructions 



  1. Start with your black brewed coffee, be sure you use organic mold-free beans! 
  2. Add 1 (up to 2) tbsp of unsalted grass-fed butter 
  3. Add the coconut oil (this is the key for maximum energy, weight loss and increased brain function)
  4. Blend with a warm hand blender or counter top blender until there is a creamy head of foam 
Try it! Tell me what you think! 

Cheers to feeling super!!

Sip, smile, stay awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment