Monday, June 3, 2013

Floral, Fragrant, and Fruity, Oh My!

You may have heard the terms floral, herbal, earthy, tangy etc. to describe the taste and flavor of both coffee and tea, but what does it really mean? If someone tells me that I am going to taste a slightly sweet and nippy coffee, what does that actually mean for my taste buds? Similarly, if someone tells me that I'm going to taste thick, flowing, earthy, maple, cup of tea what in the world does that actually mean I'll be tasting?

Well, now you no longer have to guess or pretend to know; (thus, possibly placing yourself in the unfortunate position of ordering something you dislike) simply look at the flavor wheels below to become a quick expert.

Tea Flavor Wheel:




Coffee Flavor Wheel:



Sip, smile, stay awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment